PDA

View Full Version : One more reason for an RV

aintgotnun
12-12-2007, 09:57 AM
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/12/11/beware-about-drinking-out-of-your-hotel-room-glasses.aspx

Richard Stouffer
12-12-2007, 11:12 AM
That's exactly the way I do it at my house....

Atlas
12-12-2007, 12:18 PM
I've heard of hotel horrors like this, every now and then you'll see a story on the news about it. Its really interesting, the last story I saw a roach motel beat their competing 5 star place in cleanliness.

N7OQ
12-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Hmmm Windex to clean your glasses, why didn't think of that:think:

And I'm heading to the coast this weekend and staying in a motel. guess I will bring disposable cups. We are all exposed to so many germs all the time it is a wonder we don't get sick more often. I work at a Hospital and talk about a germ pool, I get sick more often now than I have ever have I have learned to wash my hands all the time all day long.

W6DCS
12-13-2007, 12:06 AM
I travel for work, and I never use the glasses in the room. I carry an insulated cup. There are some things you can't avoid, like bringing your own linens, just not enough room in the suitcase. I do wear sweats to bed and wear socks. There is only so much you can do before someone asks if your other jacket is a straight jacket.

jagco
12-13-2007, 10:12 AM
This kinda stuff is really bad for me. I have a kidney transplant, so I'm on immunosuppresant drugs. Needless to say, I need to avoid germs at all cost.