PDA

View Full Version : The new campground review forum is up.

Radio
05-26-2012, 03:13 PM
By unanimous consent, we now have a new forum "Our Favorite Places" where you can tell us all about your favorite campgrounds and places you have stayed.

Do you think we need a template to cut and paste into the posts?

Like this:

Campground Name:
City, State/Province:
Web Site:
Cost Per Night:
Number of Sites:
Water, Electric, Sewer, WiFi:
Condition of Roads and Sites:
Condition of Bathhouse:
Attitude of Management:
Ham Radio Friendly?:
Special Amenities and Features:

No you don't HAVE to use the template but it will help get you started. We are really more interested in hearing about how much fun you had!!

You have to cut and paste it, you can't quote it into a different thread.

NN5I
05-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Sure -- post it as a sticky in the forum.

One Country Boy
05-26-2012, 07:42 PM
I think that's a darned good idea Wade. The template also. As NN5I said, I'd put that template as a sticky at the top of the page. I'm surprised we didn't already have a Campground List and Recommendations set up. Most RV forums do.;)

Radio
05-26-2012, 08:31 PM
I'm surprised we didn't already have a Campground List and Recommendations set up. Most RV forums do.;)

Well, I was reading your post about your trip through N Georgia and it sort of hit me....duh...It didn't take me but 4 1/2 years to note the omission.

:oops:

One Country Boy
05-27-2012, 06:29 AM
:)

Ha ha... Well, when I wrote that I decided to put the links in, considering I had not taken any pics for anyone to see. I always enjoy seeing where folks go and most of all pics they take on their trips. I was just funnin' ya Wade. Doing a great job.

I saw a couple of names and calls back on the forum, I don't think I have seen in awhile. Kind of like me I guess, they just drift away but always faithful to come back to ORR. The best Ham and RV Forum on the Internet.;)

Radio
05-27-2012, 12:00 PM
Sure -- post it as a sticky in the forum.

Done. With minor edits. Comments as to improvements are welcome.