PDA

View Full Version : End of the Year and a start of a great Forum

N7OQ
12-31-2007, 12:08 PM
Well it is New Years Eve already, where did the year go, they seem to be going by faster every year. I'm really grateful that this forum got started and have high hopes it will grow and prosper in the coming years. I really believe this is a much needed forum sense so many of us Hams enjoy RVing as well, the two go together so well. I hope that as the sunspot cycle gets better and our numbers get higher we might even have a RV net that really caters to the RVing Ham.

I hope you all have a great New Year get lots of camping in, and meet new friends, and I look forward to working more of you on the air.

Happy New Year Everyone

Ret8008
12-31-2007, 03:28 PM
And a very Happy New Year to you too Bill.

KB5LJE
12-31-2007, 04:40 PM
Happy New Year to ALL and THANKS for helping us build this site.

Radio and I could not do it with out the full team "Aintgotnun and Atlas" and all of the great members.

Mike

wa8yxm
01-01-2008, 09:32 AM
The news here is all about the first major snow storm of the new year (At least it did not waste time happening :) ) I got about an inch, inch and a half max, heavy wet good packing snow. Church got 3-4" and of course the professional snow shovelers showed up.... AFTER MASS (When else) as everybody was leaving (Save them) Still, the walks were clear for most of the folks who attented... (I know where the snow gear is stored, and know how to run a Ford Tractor even if it is only a 1200 (Used to run a somewhat larger ford tractor, also a few other makes)

So we got things cleared off enough for Mass.

Happy new year to all and may the power company bless you with electricity!

_L7
01-04-2008, 12:39 PM
We are getting our new year storm a few days late. (As my post is also in wishing everyone a safe and happy New Year!).

We will probably get upwards of 10+ feet by Sat in the higher elevations and several inches down to about 1000'. So I'm probably looking at 6" to 1'+ by Sat or Sun! I just love shoveling snow. :rolleyes: (Not {plus I can't right now do to a neck injury}).