PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: RV Lot - N GA, W NC, E TN

N4MU Papi
08-22-2017, 08:16 AM
I know it's a long shot but...
I am looking to buy a deeded RV lot in the areas indicated. I have a 40' fiver so it needs to be a reasonably good size lot. Improved lot preferred, in "community" will be considered.
I have Googled the Heck and I have seen some reasonable websites (all commercial of course) but also a lot of junk. Anyone know a GOOD website for such a need? I'd appreciate hearing about it and/or if you know of any owner wanting to sell a lot. Thanks a bunch for "listening". Contact: N4MU (papiflaps-at- gmail dot com)

electricflyer
08-26-2017, 10:34 AM
Try this website: http://www.rvlots.net/rvlotsforsale.htm
I'm sure if you do a google search for deeded RV lots (in the states you are interested in) you will find more.

electricflyer
08-26-2017, 10:41 AM
Just looking at the RV lots web page I see Yonah Mountain is listed. We were at a rally at that campground in June. The deeded lots are over a hill from the campground and have paved streets, the campground streets are gravel. Very nice management, a swimming pool, meeting room/club house. Limited OTA television. About 5 miles south of Helen, GA, a touristy alpine style village and about 3 miles north of Cleveland, GA with good shopping available. Helen is a bit pricey due to the tourist trade but Cleveland is down to earth pricing.

N4MU Papi
08-26-2017, 11:14 AM
Thanks mary. Yep, I already have this website bookmarked. We are familiar with the area (lived in the ATL area for a couple decades or more). Going up in the area in Sep/Oct and will be visiting some parks...really hard to do any serious "looking" via the web. Thanks again for suggestions! 73