PDA

View Full Version : ULS particularly speedy?

KC1BUD
06-04-2009, 09:42 AM
I took the General Saturday 5-30-09, the FCC got it on 6-1-09 and it was upgraded on 6-2-09. :bounce:

Now that is what I call speedy. Let's see how long before I get it in the mail. :radio:

wa8yxm
06-04-2009, 09:47 AM
I'm reminded of a science fiction short (Probility Zero in IASFM if I'm not mistaken) where the person noted that to send a letter across the street took forever, across town almost forever, across the state was less time, across the nation, so he sent a letter to off planet, and when the letter carrier picked up the outgoing question, he delivered the answer in the same trip.

KC1BUD
06-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Took the test last saturday, 5-30. Got the license in the mail today 6-6. Eight days, not bad. :whistle:

Now all I gotta do is get an Antenna up. :radio:

One Country Boy
06-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Took the test last saturday, 5-30. Got the license in the mail today 6-6. Eight days, not bad. :whistle:

Now all I gotta do is get an Antenna up. :radio:

That's great. We're ready to attempt a contact when you are. I listen to "YXM's" Breakfast Club Net a lot of mornings. I've not heard him yet. I'm sure he's been there but I'm in and out and doing other things as well.

Congrats again,

Jim

KC1BUD
06-08-2009, 01:26 PM
That's great. We're ready to attempt a contact when you are. I listen to "YXM's" Breakfast Club Net a lot of mornings. I've not heard him yet. I'm sure he's been there but I'm in and out and doing other things as well.

Congrats again,

Jim

Jim,

I am still working on getting an antenna and getting it up properly.