PDA

View Full Version : Extended Warranty?

One Country Boy
05-18-2010, 12:43 PM
It's time, if we choose to, to buy the extended warranty for our 2008 Jayco 5th wheel. In doing some comparisons, I have found that the Good Sams extended warranty is basically the same as the Jayco. Only, much less expensive. Has anyone purchased the Good Sams extended warranty? Had any experiences with it?

Thank you.

K3NOQ/Mobile
05-18-2010, 07:53 PM
We had GS. They very strictly adhere to the conditions. They will require you to use refurb components during repairs. Found that service providers had problems receiving response to voice mail messages seeking approvals. Did not renew last term, suggest you set some $'s aside after the initial warranty expires on the coach.

One Country Boy
05-18-2010, 09:07 PM
We had GS. They very strictly adhere to the conditions. They will require you to use refurb components during repairs. Found that service providers had problems receiving response to voice mail messages seeking approvals. Did not renew last term, suggest you set some $'s aside after the initial warranty expires on the coach.

John, I really appreciate the response. You get what you pay for don't ya ? I was trying to ascertain why they were so much cheaper then the extended warranty underwritter for Jayco. That explains it.

Thanks again.