Thread: Jaro
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #8
W3TWG
JARO

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Country Boy View Post

Welcome to ORR Mike, I too am glad you found us. Like our fearless leader said, "It's always good to have another Marine."

I really hate to show my ignorance (and I know there will be comments about that statement) but where is the "triad area" of the Tarheel State?

I noticed in the signature section that you have a Jayco Eagle. You cannot go wrong there. We have owned two Jayco Eagle fifth wheels. Jayco produces a fine product for which an owner can be proud. Is yours a fifth wheel or travel trailer I wonder? No matter, it's a good product.

Marines always find each other and have the best of times!!! ;-)

Triad area of NC is the Greensboro - Winston-Salem - High Point area. I live in High Point and work in W-S.

The Jayco is a TT - 266FBS - bedroom up front and a nice big slide, we are very happy with the room we have inside. We have so far replaced the jacknife sofa POS with a nice sofa from the company my wife runs, and she has recovered the cornices and dining area padding/bench cushions, and replaced the curtains. We now have a 14yo camper with more contemporary colors inside. New airbed/mattress is on the way. Next step is the carpet and flooring...

It never really ends.

Semper Fi!
Mike aka W3TWG
VFW Life NRA Life
2008 Dodge Ram 2500HD - '03 Newmar American Star
W3TWG is offline   Reply With Quote