View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 09:31 PM   #5
W7JZE
RV in 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by NN5I View Post
Glad to see those pictures on the shack wall. Otherwise, by the evidence of your mug shot, you'd seem far too dignified for this group.

Welcome.
Heh, heh, heh... NOT dignified at all, Carl. The photo was a group shot. Employer sent about 20 of us over to the studio in our "Sunday go to meeting clothes". They ran us through like cattle. Took maybe 40 or 50 shots of each of us, ~10 shots in 4 pre-staged areas. Maybe 15 - 20 seconds at each stage. Maybe 10 fast digital flashes at each stage. Two minutes later you looked at all forty or 50 of the digital "proofs" and you were allowed to pick two. They put those two on a CD for you and you brought it back to your employer.

$40.00 if I remember. Once the camera started clicking, all 20 or so of us were out of there in 30 minutes.

Since I do the camera shooting at my home, I don't have many pix of ME! I'm always the guy behind the camera.

I'll take a new "selfie" in the next week or so and repost it here.

Big difference

...ON EDIT...

Ah HaH! Found one. That's me lapping them up at Pier 23 on San Francisco bay less than two years ago.

http://pier23cafe.com/

If your smart though, you'll pay more attention to picture #2, my business luncheon companion that day . Some times this job is just too tough!

In the background is the "America's Cup" pier that was still under construction before they ran the race.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0045-BC-Smaller.jpg (133.1 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0050TS-Smaller.jpg (202.4 KB, 114 views)

Bill - W7JZE
"Dar" - XYL
(And our little Bichon Frisé "Sparkle")
W7JZE is offline   Reply With Quote