Thread: We Are Back!!
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 08:55 PM   #9
One Country Boy

Gentlemen and ladies also,

With all due respect to Wade, I've not asked him about making this post and he's certainly not asked me to make it. I sincerely hope that it does not offend you Wade or any of our members. I know it took some doing and some expense to get the ORR Forum back up and running. I sent Wade a small contribution via Pay Pal earlier this evening and plan to send another later to assist him in recouping his losses. If any of you feel like helping out also, I have the Pay Pal Account you can contribute to, or I'm sure he would be willing to accept a check. I do not have Wade's mailing address but I'm sure the address in QRZ.com is up to date. No contribution is too small, $5, $10, $20 or $25 would certainly be of help. I know economic times are difficult for us all, so please do not feel obligated. This is volentary, as it has been in the past, to help maintain the forum.

If you need the Pay Pal Account to send to, or any other information, please feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected] .... Your consideration is greatly appreciated. Thank you kindly.