View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 10:05 PM   #3
electricflyer

Plans are to make a trip down to "The Villages" sometime this summer to visit DW's cousin that she grew up with and hasn't seen in over 50 years. She said we are allowed to park in their driveway for up to a week. My first stop will be the Georgia Veterans State Park on the way down and on the way back. Looks like a neat place to look at the sights. After that stop I plan to go another 65 miles to Reed Bingham State Park. I just hope the gnats aren't so bad you can't sit outside in the evening since it is below the gnat line. They are supposed to have 18 full hook-up sites now. They are running a 50% off on camping there during the summer. You might want to take that in also.

They are running a 50% discount on 8 different state parks beginning July 15 and ending August 28th. Check it out. If you go to the Georgia Veterans park soon take some picture and give us a review. I wish I would have had my camera with me when we went to McKinney COE. The tiny fawns were really cute and only about 15' from us, I would guess not more that a couple days old.
electricflyer is offline   Reply With Quote