View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 10:05 AM   #7
wa8yxm

Send a message via AIM to wa8yxm Send a message via Yahoo to wa8yxm Send a message via Skype™ to wa8yxm

Well, so long as my ARRL membership is current, when it comes time for renewal the ARRL will send me a link to the FCC Universal License System web page come renewal time...

Of course this is a bit like my @arrl.net E-mail address... one ham mentioned that if you are a bit late sending in your dues payment they cut you off (I would not know) I replied I have not sent in a dues payment since 1975 (Check I think it is the JULY (or June) issue for that year, minutes of the board, and you will find out why) When my dues next come due not only will the payment be late,,,,, but so will I (As in The Late WA8YXM).

I get a chuckle out of those pay us to fill in the web page for you sites. But am saddened by the fact that some folks .. Bite.

Only once have I ever gone into the "Grace period" and that was only a short time.. Of course I renewed in the office at Gettysburg that year. Saved a postage stamp and toured the historic battlefield all in the same trip.
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote