View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 04:09 PM   #5
N7OQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by WA6IRQ View Post
Bill,
Greetings from Page Az where I have been working on a project for the last 4 weeks.

While I do not have the ocean outside my window, I do have Lake Powell and all of the great desert views of the Bryce canyon and all of the Mesa's.

The high today will reach 31.. I am missing So Cal but the customer and the views are wonderful.

I did not bring the OB since I knew it was going to get real cold and the company was happy enough to pay for a great hotel.....

Brought all of the HF gear and even bolted on a HF antenna on the rental car....if Hertz only knew !!!!!

anyway not much radio actionaround here on 2m or 440....

Anyway enjoy the trip dowm the coast. Have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year

Wes
WA6IRQ
Hi Wes good to see you here been awhile sense we talked. Sounds like you are in a great place too and a great time of the year to be there, can get really hot in the summer. We really needed a weekend at a place like this, I have been spending all my weekends painting the house and replacing the floors so a little R&R was needed. We got in some shopping today and got to see a lot of coast line and now in the room enjoying the view from here in the warmth. Have a really great Christmas and New Year!
Licensed in 1978 ex N7AFX, DA1VW, KK6GR
N7OQ is offline   Reply With Quote