View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 08:53 AM   #3
wa8yxm

Send a message via AIM to wa8yxm Send a message via Yahoo to wa8yxm Send a message via Skype™ to wa8yxm

Thqta kind of cash I'm saving for a repair ob on the Motor home.. But I did get me a present too....
One of the things I have wanted for some time is a Frequency meter.. in fact I have a specific need for one as I have a radio where I think the frequency controls are messed up (Specific wire no less) and well a Frequency meter beats the dials off my TS-2000 for this kind of testing.

I also subscribe to teh ARRL weekly letter... it had an add Radio City has a meter good from something closer to Audio than I'll ever need to 1,000 MHz (1 Gig) and .. Well, that' s more bandwidth than I need... 30 dollars and a few cents change (less than 31 total) includes shipping and handling.... It's on the way.

Also got a new MFJ Atomic watch, old one got lost when a spring pin went by by, Old one was LCD digital.. new one is Analog dial but digital operation, both have one feature I like.....Highly accurate (Set by WWV) Looks nice, leather band. Very nice watch.
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote