Thread: QRZ.COM Forum
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 10:27 AM   #10
wa8yxm

Send a message via AIM to wa8yxm Send a message via Yahoo to wa8yxm Send a message via Skype™ to wa8yxm

I got that notification on rules changes too.. I don't recall commenting, ever, on he QRZ forum..

However. The right to Free Speech is, indeed protected, somewhat, by the 1st amendment, which contains the all important phrase CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAW.

I"m not congress. the folks who own and moderate QRZ.com are not congress, if they say "Take it elsewhere".... Take it elsewhere. cause they have every legal, and constitutional right to kick your sorry electrons outta there.

As the old joke goes.. Your right to express your self by freely swinging your fists ends 3 feed from my nose....

The reason for this is I have just over 3 feet of reach

There are other forums where I've been told by moderators to curb my speech. Now, I won't name those cause odds are you can't go there even if you wish (They are very privater forums and in fact they are for moderators only.. Yes, I'm a moderator elsewhere, NOT here and NOT on QRZ but elsewhere)

My response was to post a farewell message in the forum. I don't know if it was allowed to stand or not, since I"ve not been back. but my superiors in the forums I moderate (I'm an assistant moderator only) were unanimous in support of my actions.

And that is my suggestion to those who do not like the no trolling policy on QRZ (or here).. Troll elsewhere
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote