Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Open Roads Radio forum for Ham, Amateur Radio and RV camping

Old 12-02-2009, 10:33 AM   #21
Dizzy-Dick

Thanks again for the info. Even at my home here I have a similar problem. I do not have a mail box, because I located my home back so far from the road I can't see it and I get my checks mailed to me. So for security, I got a Post Office Box.

There is always confusion when ordering things and not knowing how they will be shipped. (UPS does not deliver to PO boxes) So, that part will not be a new problem.

I will use your email address next time I have a question.

Thanks again and 73's,
Dizzy-Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:55 PM   #22
KC1BUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy-Dick View Post
Thanks again for the info. Even at my home here I have a similar problem. I do not have a mail box, because I located my home back so far from the road I can't see it and I get my checks mailed to me. So for security, I got a Post Office Box.

There is always confusion when ordering things and not knowing how they will be shipped. (UPS does not deliver to PO boxes) So, that part will not be a new problem.

I will use your email address next time I have a question.

Thanks again and 73's,
I used to have that problem due to teens with nothing better to do than to practice their batting late at night.

So for years, I had a plastic pipe cap mounted on the bottom of the mail box. and a plastic pipe in the ground. Every night I would bring the box in when I got home and put it out every morning. Wife thought it was hysterical, but it worked, and I didn't have to buy anymore mailboxes. I only had to do it long enough for the kids to forget about it.
Love to
KC1BUD is offline   Reply With Quote