Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Open Roads Radio forum for Ham, Amateur Radio and RV camping

Old 01-11-2015, 11:00 PM   #1
electricflyer

Default Atlanta RV Show

The Atlanta RV show is January 23, 24, and 25th.
http://www.atlantarvshow.com

This is close enough for Radio to make it. It's about 45 miles one way for me from the west side of Atlanta. I used to work a couple miles for the exhibition hall in Forest Park at a job I hated but stayed long enough for DW to get on Medicare. I was already getting it so just needed health insurance for her until 65yo. The general manager wanted me to take a $1 per hour reduction or be terminated. It was already the worse pay I had ever gotten. I said when can I leave, he said right now, I said good-by and never looked back and went straight to the unemployment office.

Anyway if you go the web site, down on the lower left side of the page there is a place to click on to get a $1 off coupon or $2 off if you are a vet. Not much but better than nothing.

From what I have seen on the web the North Atlanta RV show, which ended today, was a bit of a disappointment. Not many dealers, mostly Camping World. Not as big a venue as the exhibit area on the south side.

I will probably go there on Friday as there will be fewer people there then.

See you there!
Marv
electricflyer is offline   Reply With Quote