Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Open Roads Radio forum for Ham, Amateur Radio and RV camping

Old 10-09-2010, 09:04 PM   #101
Radio
Administrator

turning flatulence into cash
Radio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #102
KC1BUD

But then I found
Love to
KC1BUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:20 PM   #103
KC1BUD

Well here it is so far;

So there I was Minding my own business. when along came the ugliest dog on earth. I reached for my shiny new pair of 6146 power output tubes. That ugly dog smelled as bad as my old crusty tennis shoes left under my couch. Being a dog lover is like having kids. They always want food! A couple time a Boy Scout would help clean up that old mutt, and teach him Morse code. Not today , but maybe very soon Greg will get licensed. Until then, he'll mod or I'll get a ham sandwich for lunch. Where are Andy's 6146's ?? Glowing warmly in a Heathkit HW101 getting ready for that dog to go surfing in South south Florida oil slick which the surf dissipated. Then a meteorite came and 2m opened up. So we fired up all of our friends and got a party going in the backyard. Looking up at the night sky we saw a bright speck shoot Back and forth figure we'd better move the heck away from our present location by the nuclear power plant that has 4-eyed frogs nearby. Speaking French and holding her hand and my cold beer. Dang frogs! Making so much noise So the minister pronounced! us unworthy of marriage. all alone or by our inbred family. They banished us to suffer, the slings and arrows because unlike us, they didn't listen to polka. music when they were dating their cousins. Otherwise They'd cried gorilla tears . Picking up our banjos we went out to get a couple of jugs of sour mash. and trout fillets down by the back door that leads out to the rest of the World breathing heavily, scared. It was a somber Mood that the angry mob had toward those who ate all the Krispy Kreems and drank MD 20/20 and pickle juice. What a bunch of fine hangovers that made! Stumbling from the bed, heading out to church, without having showered, smelling ,from BO and wine , we gathered up our leftover pickle juice that dribbled down our leg Embarrassing, because we didn't Watch a movie about pickle juice etiquette. We just sopped it up And puckered until our eyes started to tear. It sure was sour. But then a quick inspiration and idea of turning flatulence into cash But then I found

So far I have the last post. How about a title? Should that be three words at a time?
Love to
KC1BUD is offline   Reply With Quote