Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Open Roads Radio forum for Ham, Amateur Radio and RV camping

The Nickel Tour
Finally got some decent pics of the inside of the trailer
I really like the idea of a window in the toilet room. And the idea of having the toilet isolated instead of that sitting out in the hallway feeling...
It sure looks bigger than 28 feet! On the shelf is an older Midland SAME weather radio. It runs on 12 vdc. The long black wire hanging down runs to a...
We like this because of the added space it gives to move around in the bedroom. There are 3 things in a typical bathroom...a shower, a sink and a...
There is a larger wardrobe in addition to these two. We installed those "hanging shelves" contraptions that hang from the clothes rod in...
We really liked the open feel of the floor plan. I made the table on the right for my amateur radios to sit on. We added the coat hooks under the...
We really liked all the counter space. We have the counter top extension but we generally don't use it much. The towel bar that came with the trailer...
2009 0228feb28randomstuff0003