PDA

View Full Version : Ya'll Ain't gonna believe this one Dept.

W9WLS
02-05-2012, 07:01 AM
At the risk of sounding "Political" , the below link really belongs in the joke section .
BUT knowing what I know about government agency's I can see this happening.

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-trains-super-bowl-hot-dog-sellers-to-spot-terrorists/

Best I can say is that when the TSA set's up a check point in "The Swamp" here , I ain't going off the place !

KF5BET
02-08-2012, 09:42 PM
While on our local college campus last week, I saw several of the "See something, Say something" signs....

wa8yxm
02-09-2012, 07:58 AM
Actually training the hot dog vendors is a good plan... They go everywhere within the stadium and if your plan is to kill as many as possible (Which to be honest is a dumb way to conduct a terrorist war, but then nobody said the Satan following terrorists were smart, if they were they would figure out which "god" (note lower case) they are following). the Stupor bowl is a good place to go BOOM.

KC1BUD
02-09-2012, 02:18 PM
If I thought I saw something to me there would be a hint of doubt, then I wouldn't want to say anything, because of fear of falsifying a report etc.

K0HB
03-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Makes a lot of sense to me. The vendors are all over the place.

Dick Noble
03-10-2012, 12:15 PM
Is TSA a government agency? I thought it was a private contractor. On second thought - The Congress did make sure the employees could not be union so I guess they have to be government for the Congress to be able to make that demand..

One Country Boy
03-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Not a bad idea for working them under cover. They certainly do get to tour the entire area. Law enforcement train civilians on the detection of narcotics, why not WMD's? I sort of like the idea. Especially if they locate one and it is defused, then they get all the free hot dawgs they can eat.:bounce: