PDA

View Full Version : We Are Back!!

Radio
03-10-2012, 07:14 AM
We had some rather difficult issues with our hosting servers, but that has been resolved and now we are back with clear but somewhat expensive sailing for the extended future. :whistle:

Welcome home everybody. :welcome:

Andy and Country Boy were about to go into withdrawal. :jitter:

W5DOK
03-10-2012, 07:53 AM
Way to go Wade. Glad to be back with the group.
Doc

W9WLS
03-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Glad you got it sorted out Wade, was wondering what happened !
73, John

TXiceman
03-10-2012, 08:52 AM
I thought that you had forgotten to pay the electric bill.....

ken

One Country Boy
03-10-2012, 09:03 AM
:hello:Glad to see ORR back up and running ALL.... I didn't mmiss it 'til it was gone. I'll say it again, "I'll try to be a little more active then U've been in the past."

Oh yes, to EVERYONE, we put up a FaceBook Group to help stay intouch. If you want to join there, it's "Open Roads Radio". Not intended to take away from our forum, but to supplement the forum for those with FaceBook on smartphones, etc.

Have a great weekend all. So nice to see this thing up and running.

wa8yxm
03-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Welcome back.. We missed you.

At least I kept the bookmark handy :)

Radio
03-10-2012, 10:04 AM
I thought that you had forgotten to pay the electric bill.....

ken

More like the electric company moved and left no forwarding address. But that's behind us and won't happen again. Greg, "Screamin Eagle" over at our sister site, www.harleydavidsonbikers.com was very helpful. They were also affected by the outage. Between the two of us, we got it fixed.

It was a bit costly. More on that later. The google ads do not pay the freight.

Have a good day ya'll, I'm doing stuff for my Mom. She's 89. And keeps me busy.

Andy N1ORK
03-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Great job Wade! Let us know how we can help.

One Country Boy
03-10-2012, 08:55 PM
Gentlemen and ladies also,

With all due respect to Wade, I've not asked him about making this post and he's certainly not asked me to make it. I sincerely hope that it does not offend you Wade or any of our members. I know it took some doing and some expense to get the ORR Forum back up and running. I sent Wade a small contribution via Pay Pal earlier this evening and plan to send another later to assist him in recouping his losses. If any of you feel like helping out also, I have the Pay Pal Account you can contribute to, or I'm sure he would be willing to accept a check. I do not have Wade's mailing address but I'm sure the address in QRZ.com is up to date. No contribution is too small, $5, $10, $20 or $25 would certainly be of help. I know economic times are difficult for us all, so please do not feel obligated. This is volentary, as it has been in the past, to help maintain the forum.

If you need the Pay Pal Account to send to, or any other information, please feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected] .... Your consideration is greatly appreciated. Thank you kindly.

KF5BET
03-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Great job Wade....so glad you got it worked out.

As they say "you da man"

Seriously, thanks for all of your hard work

KC1BUD
03-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Man o man when the first time I went to the page and it was down, I thoughtr it was something I did, not that the whole site was missing.
Glad to see you up and running.