PDA

View Full Version : de ACØUS

Off Pavement
04-02-2012, 08:35 AM
:hello:

Howdy from America's Heartland! I've been an RVer longer than I've been a ham. Got my first ticket in '65, but chased girls instead of DX and just got back into the hobby a year ago.

We've been RVing since '79. Wore out two pop-up tow-behinds, a pickup pop-up camper, a 36' DP, and are now on a 25' class C. We full timed for 5 years in the DP from Mexico to Alaska all west of the Mississippi River.

We're boondockers whenever possible.

I'm a HF CW op, though I have been known to dip my toes into PSK and SSTV. No fone for me. I've never operated mobile and don't intend to actually, but portable ops is a different story.

I look forward to crossing paths, signals, or both with you down the road.

Andy N1ORK
04-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Welcome to ORR Brian! :welcome:
You'll find a great bunch of folks here. I've done the tent :redtent: Pop-up, and Travel Trailer thing and now we have a Park Model at an RV resort in NH. Don't forget to post your photos, share your experiences and ask questions. I need to get back into CW, and have done some SSTV and PSK31. Hope to catch you on the air sometime.
Andy - n1ork

Radio
04-02-2012, 03:05 PM
Brian...

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you have a lot of stories that would make great forum fodder. We have a friendly inclusive bunch of folks here.

Jump right in and join the fun!