PDA

View Full Version : Santa gave me a IC-PCR1500

N7OQ
12-30-2007, 09:36 PM
I got a IC-PRC1500 computer controlled receiver and it works great but it also came with some 3rd party software called RadioCom 4.5 2 So I loaded it and can not get it to work all I get is a can't initialize radio error. I here the radio click when it tries but keep getting the error and it will go no further. Has anyone used this program?

Radio
12-31-2007, 02:17 PM
Santa brought me a 20 ga. pump shotgun, but I've either been busy or it's been raining and I have not yet had a chance to shoot the thing.

Perhaps tomorrow...just before the black-eyed peas, greens and corn-bread!

Radio

wa8yxm
01-01-2008, 09:34 AM
Well, congrats on the new thunder stick. A most useful device in many cases.

We did not exchange gifts here, But Miss Clause sent us a package (And we sent her a little something too) (That is my daughter by the way)

N7OQ
01-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Santa brought me a 20 ga. pump shotgun, but I've either been busy or it's been raining and I have not yet had a chance to shoot the thing.

Perhaps tomorrow...just before the black-eyed peas, greens and corn-bread!

Radio

Way to go Radio, I have a couple of 20 ga shotguns and love them, I find them easier to carry on long hunts and I can swing them better the 12. I use them on Pheasants and smaller but use the 12 for Duck and Geese (that steel shot needs all the help it can get). Anyway have fun with it and hope you get to try it out soon. Yummm Wish I was eating at your house 3 of my favorite things to eat(of course I have a huge list of favorite thins to eat, this is my problem) 73 and Happy New Year

Radio
01-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Black-eyed peas, greens and corn-bread on new years is a tradition my MIL gave to us. The greens represent cash money, the black eyed peas represent coins and both are suposed to bring luck. The cornbread is because it's cornbread. You don't need a reason for cornbread. Maybe you'll make it next year!

Yesterday I got a wild hare and tried my hand at making a low country shrip boil. YUMM! Beginners luck I guess, but that might become a tradition, too!

Best of New Years wishes to you, Bill

Radio

wa8yxm
01-02-2008, 07:39 AM
"The cornbread is because it's cornbread. You don't need a reason for cornbread."

Now that..... I agree with