PDA

View Full Version : Box from Camping World, and Bambi.

Radio
01-15-2014, 04:04 PM
I love to order stuff online, and before that from catalogs.

Today the package from Camping World arrived. Not bad timing. Regular shipping, and ordered Sunday night. 3 days ain't bad.

Got a water heater anode, a little organizer for the sink Sweet Wife liked. A few other things. But the reason for the order was new step covers, the kind with the springs that wrap around the steps and you wipe your feet on the way into the trailer.

You see the deer that frequent (frequent indeed, they LIVE here) our yard, and garden, had chewed the old ones right off the steps. Ever had that happen to you?

Others have rats chewing their trailers. Not me. I got deer.

NN5I
01-15-2014, 04:24 PM
Deer me. That's unusual.

KF5BET
01-24-2014, 06:47 PM
I have a bag of charcoal on the back porch. Went out to start the grill last night and found that the squirrels have totally destroyed the bag using the material for their nests.

I love to order from the internet/ catalog as well.

Radio
01-24-2014, 06:56 PM
I have a bag of charcoal on the back porch. Went out to start the grill last night and found that the squirrels have totally destroyed the bag using the material for their nests.

I love to order from the internet/ catalog as well.

Did they leave the charcoal and just take the bag? That's pretty funny. We had a pony once that liked to eat the paper off of fertilizer bags. That made a mess in the barn!

KF5BET
01-24-2014, 07:04 PM
Yep....Took me about five minutes to find a new bag and gather up all the briquettes!