PDA

View Full Version : Ahoy

Gordon
06-02-2016, 12:06 AM
Just joined the forum and I'm looking forward to learning about being an RVer. I've been a HAM for 6 years.
73's

Gordon
KE5ILI

Radio
06-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Just joined the forum and I'm looking forward to learning about being an RVer. I've been a HAM for 6 years.
73's

Gordon
KE5ILI

Well Gordon you are in the right place. I can't think of two hobbies that go better together.

:welcome:

NN5I
06-02-2016, 06:29 PM
Well Gordon you are in the right place. I can't think of two hobbies that go better together.

:welcome:

How about massage, and girls?

Welcome, Gordon. We have fun here.

ke0me
06-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Welcome, good folks here, lots of knowledge, and opinions on all topics, lots of fun.

If you haven't done much RV'ing before, first watch the Robin Williams movie "RV" if you haven't seen it yet.

wa8yxm
06-06-2016, 08:58 AM
How about massage, and girls?

Welcome, Gordon. We have fun here.

Those tend to be VERY VERY VERY VERY expensive.. I mean I can buy a decent Ham radio for less than $100 bucks, way less if I do not mind crappy audio... (in fact I just ordered a tri-band mobil.e 144/220/450 for free, yes FREE can't get much cheaper than that.. Though I do admit it's not as simple as it sounds)

And massage.. Well I forget how much Tina charges But as I recall it's more than the last radio I actually paid for (Tina lives about 100 yards from where I'm sitting, with her mother the Camp Host). Now I have never seen her professionally, but I do see the Doctor who's office she works at (Chiropractor, Dr. Payne of all names) and she is very good. Thus I assume Tina is as well.. but can not testify. Linda is a good camp host though.

Radio
06-06-2016, 03:58 PM
.... first watch the Robin Williams movie "RV" if you haven't seen it yet.

My son gave me that for Christmas the first year we had the trailer. It stays in the camper!

Gordon
06-10-2016, 07:04 PM
lived in a 23' comfort for a year while working in Vegas, and hated it.

I prefer to watch Lucy and Desi in the Long Long Trailer.

73's everyone

Gordon