PDA

View Full Version : Campaign overflow

electricflyer
10-18-2016, 04:52 PM
I guess their own speeches got to be to much.
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/hillary-clinton-campaign-bus-dumps-sewage-on-lawrenceville-street/337579904

Radio
10-18-2016, 07:32 PM
OK so that's funny on a number of levels... Let's see how long this thread lasts before I have to lock it...

:whistle:

Thanks for putting it under "black tanks"

ke0me
10-18-2016, 09:37 PM
Well, I always thought politics always had a stinky side.

N3EQF
10-19-2016, 03:01 PM
...brings the phrase "mud slinging" to a whole new level. :hands:

wa8yxm
10-20-2016, 10:51 AM
Saw this on another forum and all I can say about it is this:
The bus is likely owned by a contractor, Grayhound, Trailways, indian Trails, Joe's Tours (Genric name) Perhaps even Trump Tours once you follow the paperwork, who knows (not seriously suggesting that last one) et-al... Some company owns that bus and is responsible for the "Crew" that... among onther things, dumps the tanks..

On Edit,,,,, I figured out the name of the company (Well they name they will be known by from this day forward) DUMP tours.

electricflyer
10-20-2016, 07:36 PM
I'm sure that this isn't the first tour bus to dump in a storm sewer or over an open deck bridge, like in Chicago.

wa8yxm
10-22-2016, 11:41 AM
No it's not. And a few RVers have been caught and fined as well.. I read about either a bus or an RV at least once a decade. The fine, however.....

Well let's just say this the last tour this bus company will ever host. cause the fine will put 'em under the bus. Right about where the black tank drains.

wa8yxm
10-22-2016, 11:45 AM
True, or so I'm told, story about some hunters who felt they had been **** upon....

A "local" to where I grew up farmer, during hunting season, patrols his fences daily, He often looses a bovine or two during hunting season.. Well this day he found the place where the hunters cut the fence so they could drive on w/o permission, Fixed the fence and followed the tracks of their car, which was backed into the fence row and covered up with a bit of brush, A convertable with the top down to lower the aspect ratio and better hide it.

UP he went to the equipment shed and hooked up his Honey wagon, Loaded up a load of his "Finest" and let me tell you two things about this stuff.
1: You determine how "Fine" it is by how far UPWIND you have to stand due to the stench
2: his "Finest" is some of the Finest in the state

You can guess where he unloaded the Honey Wagon (If you can't recall the top was down).

The hunters sued
The Hunters lost. again.