PDA

View Full Version : Membership keeps increasing

KE5NWT
01-29-2008, 10:28 AM
:) Membership numbers are at 184 with new members coming in daily. The forum really is going well. :cool2::cool2:Thanks to the Admin. Keep up the good work. We will keep passing the news around about the forum.

WD8QBQ
04-01-2011, 10:05 AM
What ever happened to all those that used to post on this forum, only a few seem to remain?

JIM :confused:

One Country Boy
04-01-2011, 10:08 AM
What ever happened to all those that used to post on this forum, only a few seem to remain?

JIM :confused:

Hi Jim,

We're still here. Just lazy and other things to do at times. I don't have an excuse. I need to be in here more.

Andy N1ORK
04-01-2011, 10:17 AM
I think most of them (including me) are still here, although they might not post as often as when they were new. I usually put up ORR at least twice a day to see what's new and if something looks interesting I'll read it or may respond to it. Others may have found other venues such as FaceBook, Twitter or EchoLink. I will usually try all of them once in a while.

WD8QBQ
04-01-2011, 10:34 AM
I try to comment on all posts, even if all it does is add drivel to the important content. Silence/non posting will only lead to a downward spiral and the demise of the forum.
Just my idea/thought.

JIM :)

One Country Boy
04-01-2011, 10:38 AM
I try to comment on all posts, even if all it does is add drivel to the important content. Silence/non posting will only lead to a downward spiral and the demise of the forum.
Just my idea/thought.

JIM :)

I think you are right Jim. I need to get my priorities in line and click on ORR first from here on. I get involved in another forum with some folks we camp with and seems to just go on and on. Got to control my time better.:worthy:

w5olm
04-01-2011, 03:08 PM
ummmmm! I'm one that doesn't comment much. I sometimes feel that if I don't have something constructive to say, its best to keep my big mouth shut. However, I am diligently studying about one hour each day on the internet, studying to take the extra class test.
Lots to remember, I say!!! I am determined to do it.

Andy N1ORK
04-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Lee,
You and Chris (ke5zrt) should get together. You're both studying for the Extra exam. Good luck to both of you.

One Country Boy
04-02-2011, 09:40 AM
Yes, good luck to you and Chris, Lee. I wish I could get into studying for the upgrade. Just have not done it. Got the book, but not the drive.

W9WLS
04-02-2011, 12:06 PM
I'm like you Jim, got the information, got the time, Just don't got the DRIVE.
Guess I'd better "Get-ER-DONE" though before they change the test and I have to start all over. (really am not sure why I NEED it though).

OH WELL !

One Country Boy
04-03-2011, 10:02 AM
I've got a book John. Says it's good thru 2012. If I'm going to do it I need to get with the program. I've got some friends that operate down in the Advanced portion of the band. That's the main reason I would like to have it. Other then that, I really don't know either.

W5DOK
04-04-2011, 08:07 AM
I study for a couple of weeks, get busy and lay off for a few weeks and CRS sets in and I have to start all over again:(

One Country Boy
04-04-2011, 09:38 AM
I study for a couple of weeks, get busy and lay off for a few weeks and CRS sets in and I have to start all over again:(

That's me... I continuously get side tracked !! Darnit !!