PDA

View Full Version : About where I thought I'd be...

Radio
10-29-2018, 07:45 PM
Things are running right on schedule, it seems.

My mother has just now turned 96 years old. Most things work reasonably well except for her eyes, and as I expected, her care occupies more and more of my time.

That, and at age 62, there are some things I need to get done around here in the next couple of years... unless I really do want to fulltime in a 10 year old Rockwood 5th wheel and an f150 with 180,000 miles on it.

That wouldn't be so bad, really, if I had a choice in the matter, being forced into that is something different entirely. :hands:

So it's a good thing I made the decision to graft Open Roads Radio into the Social Knowledge network as they have done a right respectable job in keeping things afloat while I myself am neck deep in other things that simply must be done. So far, so good, and I expect that to continue into the future.

Thanks to Janet and her wonderful team, and thanks to all of you still loyal fans of ORR.net.

Janet H
11-04-2018, 01:17 PM
If you can figure out how to slow down the "one step closer to a dirt nap' clock please let me know ;)

Radio
11-04-2018, 07:23 PM
I take the vitamins my Sweet Wife tells me to, and I get lots of sleep.

Not planning on dirt napping anytime soon, therefore I got to get things in order to retire! And retire a long time.

Radio
12-25-2018, 05:09 PM
This will likely be my mothers last Christmas with us.

I continue to be pulled away, by things that must be done, from those things I'd rather be doing.