PDA

View Full Version : Local Hamfests

k3mp
02-13-2008, 08:40 AM
Just a thought, why not list your local hamfest...maybe some of us are close enough to attend...I know that Cherryville Repeater Assoc. in New Jersey has one this time of the year... Maybe we will get an eyeball on some of the people on here..Like I said thought this was a neat idea...we do talk about eveything else...it is a small hamfest and inside at Hunterdon High school...The date for this is April 5th, 2008...check out their website http://www.qsl.net/w2cra

Radio
02-13-2008, 12:46 PM
When we organized the forum structure of ORR.net we created a Clubs and Net Operations forum to include all club announcements, and that would include hamfests, weekly meetings, field day stuff, and so on.

By all means, feel free to post any hamfest anouncement. Especially those who can accomidate RV parking!

You can repost with more information or I can move this post to Clubs and Nets.

k3mp
02-13-2008, 05:29 PM
By all means, move it where it belongs....being new to this I still have not explored its full potential....and enjoying it 100%....thanks for the info...

Radio
02-13-2008, 06:38 PM
By all means, move it where it belongs....being new to this I still have not explored its full potential....and enjoying it 100%....thanks for the info...

It is done!