PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from The Great Nation State of Texas

aintgotnun
11-26-2007, 12:17 PM
Well Radio sorta kinda conned me into joinin up.

My name is Greg. I live in Justin, Texas. I do have an RV. I don’t have a radio. Unless you count my old…………... Naw I won’t get into that ‘cause I don’t use it anymore. :D Hmmmmmmm………… I’ve got me a “Big Red Truck” 2000 F350 PSD dually that I tow with and ride a scooter as my primary commuter. Hmmmm…….. scooter commuter. Sorry for the crappy rhyming. Anyway, I’ll be around and maybe stir up some trouble.:poke:

Y’all have a good’n!

greg

Radio
11-26-2007, 12:20 PM
I do have an RV. I don’t have a radio.

greg

This too, shall pass. :hello: Welcome to ORR.net!

Radio

aintgotnun
11-26-2007, 12:27 PM
This too, shall pass.

Like gas?:bounce:

Richard Stouffer
11-26-2007, 03:07 PM
Gheez, a Texas verzion on Sully???

N7OQ
11-26-2007, 07:08 PM
Hi Greg, Welcome to the forum, So you aint got none, do you plan on getting a ticket and radio some day?

73, Bill N7OQ

aintgotnun
11-27-2007, 07:29 AM
Hi Greg, Welcome to the forum, So you aint got none, do you plan on getting a ticket and radio some day?

73, Bill N7OQ

I don't know; never really thought about it. I've got a lot on my plate right now with work and family. It may be something to do after my little ladies get a bit older. Dunno. Like I said. Radio sorta conned me into this forum as he was having the avatar issue. And since mrimmer is busy and was unable to fix it I jumped over. I guess I'm stuck now:rolleyes:

I look forward to learning some stuff from you folks. I'm not exactly new to or unfamilier to radios. While in the Army I was a 29E Radio Repairman. I didn't operate but fixed 'em. Mainly FM and the occasional AM still in service. Now they have the high speed low drag stuff that would confuse the bojangles outa me. I also did dabble with souping up a Uniden Grant that I still have but don't use anymore since I want to play nice and legal like. Mainly just hang around and watch.:popcorn: