PDA

View Full Version : Chat Room

KB5LJE
03-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Try this link and lets test before I go further modifing the templates for a link

http://www.openroadsradio.net/forums/chat/flashchat.php

You can also see whos in chat on the bottom of the forums page.

Andy N1ORK
03-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Looks good Mike. Should help with skeds and other stuff. Don't see the link of who's on at the bottom of the forums page. Need to look harder.
Andy - n1ork

One Country Boy
03-09-2009, 05:53 PM
Very nice Mike... That will help coordinating on-the-air QSO's now that we can do real-time chats.

Thank you for your endeavors.

KB5LJE
03-09-2009, 08:07 PM
I have now added a link in the main menu box "DX Spotter Chat"

This will open a new window and only regestered users can see it and use the chat.

Mike

One Country Boy
03-09-2009, 08:12 PM
Great !!

k8zfj
03-09-2009, 08:55 PM
cool beans...works well, Mike

One Country Boy
03-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Wow !!! The new dx spotter makes it quick and easy. Andy and I were on the spotter this morning, went to 75 meters then to 40. One freq was busy so Andy sent another and BINGO !! We were there. Condix were terrible and could not make a good contact but we could hear each other. We were going on to 20 meters but ran out of time.

I've been logged onto it all day but marked as "away", when not around. You can turn the speaker volume up when not in the room and hopefully hear someone when they log on. You do not have to log into the forum first if you prefer not to, you can bookmark the spotter site and login from there.

The dx spotter is the "cat's meow" !! Thanks again Mike.

KB5LJE
03-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Glad its working out.

We had an injury at work today so I had to go to the plant and Chemo today, Came home and started assembling the MFJ 1798, then dinner and just no sitting to rest. Its been a GREAT day and seeing this working just makes my smile bigger.

Mike :)
Wow !!! The new dx spotter makes it quick and easy. Andy and I were on the spotter this morning, went to 75 meters then to 40. One freq was busy so Andy sent another and BINGO !! We were there. Condix were terrible and could not make a good contact but we could hear each other. We were going on to 20 meters but ran out of time.

I've been logged onto it all day but marked as "away", when not around. You can turn the speaker volume up when not in the room and hopefully hear someone when they log on. You do not have to log into the forum first if you prefer not to, you can bookmark the spotter site and login from there.

The dx spotter is the "cat's meow" !! Thanks again Mike.