PDA

View Full Version : Bass Fishing the Dead Lakes

One Country Boy
03-11-2009, 04:18 PM
We were out on the water this morning. We had a sked with a fish, but he never showed. These photos were taken on West Arm Creek, where we live. The guy on the front seat is our neighbor, an avid bass fisherman. I thought the photos came out pretty good to have been taken with a camera/phone. The early morning fog with the sun attempting to shine through makes the first photo interesting. You can see in the second photo the fog had burned off and the sun was bright.

Radio
03-11-2009, 08:13 PM
I liked the composition so I tinkered with Picasa, just to see what I could do...:)

Radio
03-12-2009, 09:14 AM
BTW...Picasa is a free photo editor you can get from Google Tools.

One Country Boy
03-12-2009, 09:25 AM
My son uses Picasa a lot and was telling me about it Wade. I need to download it. You did some good enhancements with it on the photo. I thought the photo was very interesting with the morning fog. I offset my friend Richard to one saide to capture the scenery as well. I was using the camera (2 mp) in my Black Berry phone. It is not set to the best quality. I though it did an outstanding job. I text the photo to my wife right after I took it and she thought it was great. I didn't go fishing this morning but my partner is out there right now.

Have a good day.

Jim

Radio
03-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Yeah you'll like Picasa. And cell phone cameras are never really all that great. Their images almost always need help. But like I said, the composition was really pleasing.

One Country Boy
03-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Yeah you'll like Picasa. And cell phone cameras are never really all that great. Their images almost always need help. But like I said, the composition was really pleasing.

Thanks Wade,

Coming from you, that is a compliment, I've seen some of your work. You do a great job.

Jim

One Country Boy
03-13-2009, 09:33 AM
Well I didn't go yesterday and look what happened. My neighbor caught 8 Large Mouths. This is one of the larger ones. Three and a half or four pounds maybe. The bottom photo is "Hank" begging Rich to take him fishing. That dog loves to boat ride and fish. Oooops, Shhhhh... sorry, he doesn't know he's a dawg.