PDA

View Full Version : What's under YOUR bed?

Radio
03-28-2009, 02:34 PM
To take a paraphrase from the credit card commercial - What's under your bed?

I picked up these little bins for $1 each at the Dollar Store. Used them to organized all of my radio gear safely out of sight and out of mind when not in use.

Since I plugged up the laundry chute with foam board I can use that cabinet to store hiking boots and other stuff that was under the bed. Aside from the TW-2010 antenna and some army surplus masts, everything fits under the bed.

The wife thinks it's "neat" :girl:

jagco
03-29-2009, 08:39 PM
Must be nice to be that organized. I can only wish, RV and at home.......

One Country Boy
03-30-2009, 09:03 AM
Must be nice to be that organized. .....

Ain't that the truth ?

I ain't about to show ya'll what's under my bed. :D

w3zi
03-30-2009, 09:16 AM
That looks great. I store my rig, power supply and other stuff under one of the booth seats. But mine is not organized at all... Great ideas. Stuff under the bed in our rig is suit case stuff bags, -- stuff like that. 73 Mark

Radio
03-30-2009, 09:29 AM
Must be nice to be that organized. I can only wish, RV and at home.......

Oh believe me, the RV is in WAY better shape than the house! I guess cause I don't stuff everything I own into the RV...:headphones:

aintgotnun
03-30-2009, 01:27 PM
What's under my bed??

the boogeyman

jagco
03-30-2009, 03:27 PM
My RV is more organized than the house, but not very well. Quite honestly, my RV is just to dang small. I will have to get organized if DW and I ever end up full-timing (which is the plan). All I've got, for ham gear, in the RV, is a 2 meter hanging from the cab ceiling. Hoping to improve things in the future.

KC1BUD
04-03-2009, 09:37 AM
Dust bunnies the size of baby elephants.

w3zi
04-06-2009, 09:53 AM
Anyone found one of these?

KC1BUD
04-07-2009, 11:46 AM
[quote=w3zi;5301]Anyone found one of these?

Dead link now and deleted by MRimmer see above photo

Mark,

We don't worry here they don't winter over very well.

w3zi
04-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Hi Dan
Well, I just noticed in my post that the picture I attached was not in the body of the text of the message. Not sure what is up with that. I see though in your return that it has a link to "Attachment 239" which is the picture I included. I thought I put it in the message. I probably did something wrong but looks like you found it anyway.

Mark

KB5LJE
04-07-2009, 08:49 PM
I noticed this also and looking for a problem as this is not the first time I have seen this happen.

Not sure what happened on that one. Just downloaded it from the url and re uploaded and now I see it.

hmmmmmm. Do we have a gremlin? It better hide good as I am on the search.

Mike
Hi Dan
Well, I just noticed in my post that the picture I attached was not in the body of the text of the message. Not sure what is up with that. I see though in your return that it has a link to "Attachment 239" which is the picture I included. I thought I put it in the message. I probably did something wrong but looks like you found it anyway.

Mark

w3zi
04-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Ok Mike Thanks. I am not sure what I did. I added it as an attachment not as "insert image" from the toolbar on the quick reply. I never really tried to add an image to typed text mesasage in this Vbulletin format. I seem to remember I added it through an add attachment "paperclip". Guess I am confused on how to properly add an image so its probably me.

Thanks for any help/ advice.
Mark, W3ZI

KB5LJE
04-08-2009, 08:50 AM
Mark, what you did swhould have woeked and thats the gremlin I got to find.

I just edited the thread after I downloaded the pic and used the manage attachments. for some reason when I first done that
It made yours show also

Still scratching my head on this one but I will figure it out.

Mike

One Country Boy
04-08-2009, 09:25 AM
Mike,

Is there a way that text can be added in between attached photos. I thought I had seen that done once. But, if it's possible, I've not figured it out. So, I've been typing in my message and then adding the pics.

This should probably be in another thread.

Jim