PDA

View Full Version : Happy thanksgiving!!!!

KF5BET
11-25-2010, 08:22 AM
Good Morning all:

Hope everyone has a blessed day today and enjoy time with family and friends.

Wanted to go camping for Thanksgiving, but had to finish a project. We are at home cooking and enjoying the family today.

Turkey in oven; check
Dressing being made; check
Parade on TV; check
Time with family; priceless

Have a GREAT DAY!!!

KE5ZRT
11-25-2010, 07:04 PM
We had Thanksgiving in our motorhome a day early. Our 18-year-old son joined us for the afternoon after I got off work. We had turkey pot pies, pumpkin pie, and pecan pie--and ice cream of course. That was a lot of pie! I am thankful for my wife, my son, and the fact that our son moved out 6 months ago. I am thankful to be living in our first RV and I am thankful for ORR!

Andy N1ORK
11-26-2010, 04:54 AM
Great Thanksgiving day yesterday! Helped out with communications for the Manchester Road Race (in CT), had a great holiday meal with the family thanks to my DW and the rest of the family, watched some football while going through the ads for black Friday. As you can see, nothing of interest 'cause I'm sitting here at 0552 and writing this. Hope everyone had a great day on Thanksgiving.
Andy - n1ork

Radio
11-26-2010, 08:05 PM
Looking back in past tense, yes it was a wonderful thanksgiving. It was great to have those who are scattered about under our roof again.