Thread: Mobile Amp
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 09:16 AM   #15
w7wv

You are lucky. When I first retired and got my license back I was on rental property with my home.
I put up an inverted "V" on the roof, after reading my property lease carefully and finding nothing.
(This was a manufactured home that I had on leased property)
The landlord of the property gave me a lot of trouble and tried to say I could not have that up there.
I countered, put a TV antenna on top of the inverted V mast and told her she could not make me take that down. And after all the antenna was on my roof and not on her property, as such.
Of course she never knew that the "guy" wires on two sides were still my inverted V.
She contacted her attorney and he told her to give it up.
Note, this lady was raised in East Germany under communist rule and I guess she thought she she treat people that way she was raised.
I lived on the property for just over two years. She was nothing but trouble and very bitter about everything.
Currently where I am located on acreage I have no antenna restrictions. No permit is required for a tower here yet either. But we are going full time and selling the property so I will lose that advantage very soon.
w7wv is offline   Reply With Quote