Thread: Murphy
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 09:43 AM   #12
wa8yxm

Send a message via AIM to wa8yxm Send a message via Yahoo to wa8yxm Send a message via Skype™ to wa8yxm

Back when they first started calling it Murphy's Law.. I was in college,, Some of my professors (3 of them) shared an office (Science Dept.) These were my favorite teachers of course (Science major). They had a Murphy's Law Calendar.

This was the 2-months on a page type so we got to see the same graphic for two months.

Picture this: Company picnic, Reviewing stand, VIP's a-plenty on it, all draped in bunting, Big sign COMPANY SAFETY PICNIC ONE YEAR WITHOUT A LOST TIME ACCIDENT.

In the background is the plant,, The plant has a smokestack, at the top of the stack was a bag house... Wait a second, WAS!!!!, Yup, Was, it has fallen off,, The dotted line showing its path has it bouncing off the roof of the plant to its present location about half way from the plant to the reviewing stand.. Continuing the path.. That stand is about to get flattened.

I guess the next safety picnic will have to be in 366 days cause today,, They are going to have a loss time accident.
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote