View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 05:56 PM   #4
One Country Boy

I have to agree with Ken... The Jaycos have to good reputation and normally good warranty service. We were pleased with the two Eagle 5th wheels we had. There were minor things as in everything that need some correction. I would go back with a Jayco any time. Much more please with them then the new Fleetwood Motor Home we bought. There is also a step or two above the Eagle. I don't know what the line is right now or the names, but a step up from the Eagle. I sometimes wish I had our last Jayco Eagle back and my F250. Jayco is a good quality product unless they have changed since '08 when we bought our last one. Most have solid wood cabinets (both of ours did). Ours even had a floor safe in it. Just my .....

Let me say also, we bought our last two Eagles at Burton Campers, a few miles south of Birmingham, AL. We've delt with several dealerships over the years and these are by far the best we've ever delt with. They made sure, each time we drove away that the truck and fiver were level. They went way ahead of any other dealership when it came to safety concerns.