View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 05:02 AM   #5
RVHavingFun

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVHavingFun View Post
Hey everyone, I am absolutely in love with this website so far. I have been looking for somewhere that I can chat with other road trippers and this is perfect!

Now for my question, has anyone ever brought a drone with them on a road trip in the RV? I was thinking of picking up one so that I can take some cool videos when we park up, maybe even try and get some driving clips while the wife is driving the RV and I am controlling the drone? I don't know, just some thought. There are some really small ones I saw online that could even take video inside the RV while driving.

What do you all think of the idea? Personally I think it should be great(the wife needs a little convincing, thus this thread was born) as we will get some amazing clips to show people when we finish the trip. The other thing I am asking is if anyone knows some good drones for what I am asking, or even just a place to look at buying them from. I prefer to get something like this online as if I go to the store all the guys in there just treat me like their dad who knows nothing about computers. Any advice you guys have would be amazing, and very welcomed. Thanks!
I got some paperwork being submitted right now for the permits and licensing, and I and going through and checking with the places we plan on staying at to see if they allow drones and at what height. The fun part came when I bought the drone; I ended up buying one from someone that had already assembled and tweaked the drone so there is little to do on my side. The seller was advertising on http://www.used.forsale/hd-drone-used-for-sale and after a quick chat I was able to go see how these things work and make our little exchange. Thanks for the help guys!
RVHavingFun is offline   Reply With Quote