View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 05:39 PM   #8
W6ZKH
ex-K6YDW

Wade: my friend found a place called Sweet Water Valley RV park in Villa Rica, west of Douglasville. Galen: thanks for the info on the repeater. Jim: yes I saw on the map you were north of the 98 there, but I looked in my RV campground guide and nothing was listed for that town. Looking at a place in Panama City. Spent most of the afternoon on Tuesday going over the maps and all, and have figured it will be 4768 miles + for this trip in 18 days.

Brought home the 5th wheel yesterday, washed it today, as was filthy from all the AG dirt/dust/smog/ozone whatever you want to call it today. Mounted the new flatscreen TV in the bedroom and also added the digital TV converter for the big tv in the living room part. My son kept telling me that I wouldnt need it, as my tv wasnt that old.........well, I went ahead and got that coupon anyway a year ago, and picked one up for $10, and glad I did, as wouldnt work using an antenna at all here.

Got overheated while working on it, and so letting the rest go until the morning times. I still got 6 days anyway. Connie will be home from Las Vegas tonite and she'll help me tomorrow, then she has to go back to LV on Sunday afternoon. Nothing like a 700 mile commute!! No wonder her new car has +18,000 miles on it since March...

Have a good weekend...

John
2002 Dodge 3500 Diesel-Dually
2011 Forest River Wildcat 313 5th wheel
Icom IC-2800 Dual-bander in truck
Yaesu FT-1900R 2M Xcvr in RV
W6ZKH is offline   Reply With Quote