View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
[email protected]

Smile Another hello to all

Hi, y'all
from Fort Myers, Fl. My name is Durell, KG4WCE. I happened up on this site from the rv open roadss site. It looks like a fun interesting place to exchange information and get ideas. I have just remodeled a room at home for a new ham shack. Hopefully I will be back on the air soon.

My bride of 44 years and I hope to retire within a year or so and spend more time in our trailer. We have a vintage 1997 32 foot Holiday Rambler TT towed with a 2002 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD P/U. I have a Mark IIG that I use in the trailer when we are on the road. I am not an expert in anything but can tell prevarications with the best.(That means I am about as full of bull as you can get)

I am a retired cop and presently am the executive director of a safety council. My wife was forced to retire due to health problems after thirty years as a legal assistant.

We enjoy each other, church, grandkids, traveling and life in general. I ain't gonna tell you any more because it is boring. I look forward to listening, learning, reading and perhaps meeting some of you on the road.

Durell
swflsafedbp@earthlink.net is offline   Reply With Quote