View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 09:54 AM   #23
One Country Boy

I'm sure Wade will be reading this and that's a good idea Andy. We can keep the thread going until we get things ironed out. We need him to change the announcement at the top of the login page too. I'd hate for someone to be waiting around and become discouraged. Maybe he can put something up there to call attention to this thread ?

I see Mark online now. It's almost 11 AM his time. I don't know what hours he works. I'm ready to start exploring 20 and 17 meters Andy, what do you think ? That might work during the day for some of us.

I was thinking on the weekends we could set up a sked where we were on 20 or 17 at a certain time and on 40 or 80 at a different time.

We'll be getting the camper ready for a weeks trip up to Bonifay, FL. 'Cilla and I have to help her Mom with a few things next week and we're just going to take the RV up to a new campground up there. May even do a little workcamping at this new place.

Send me a post for a sked that is convenient for you today. Later this afternoon maybe and I'll try to make it. Let's sked a 20 or 17 mtr freq OK ?