View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 08:49 AM   #5
wa8yxm

Send a message via AIM to wa8yxm Send a message via Yahoo to wa8yxm Send a message via Skype™ to wa8yxm

Any chance you can take your business to somewhere else, perhaps a credit union.

Or worst case, get a reverse mortgage on the house (if you qualify) and use it to pay off the RV.

Frankly.. I don't like that suggestion.... but as they say "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

I like the "Take your business elsewhere" better

There are signs the economy is truning around, but alas, not quick enough.

Also,,, if you are willing to move there are school systems that may need teachers, Clark County NV for example often has openings....(That's Las Vegas) From the stories I hear there is an elementary teacher who may soon be vacating his classroom there. (But that is a story best not posted on the web just yet)

She should also registure locally for sub teaching while she's shopping for a full time job

And don't be afraid of flipping burgers at McD's for quite a bit more than I thought they paid.. I mean it's kind of far down on the food chain, but I'll bet if you ask the store manager he will tell you what his first job there was... and it was NOT manager.
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote