View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 03:04 PM   #15
wa8yxm

Send a message via AIM to wa8yxm Send a message via Yahoo to wa8yxm Send a message via Skype™ to wa8yxm

Well from 2 pm Sat to 2pm Sun was Amateur radio field day so I turned the radio off cause.. Well,,, I am not feeling like FD this year.. Sunday was routine, So was Sat,

Today I got paid so we went and got money, Got gasoline (3.129/gallon) got some parts, replaced the blower for the HEVAC, (I really only needed the squirl cage but they only had assemblies, and the price is nearly identical so now I have a spare motor) Got the spare circuit breaker for same (Just in cuss, old one is workind since I serviced it) Oiled the generator (Checked and topped off) Watered the batteries (likewise) Got stuff to make bean soup with, Took wife to assorted grocery stores, Picked up new bifocals, (I was a bit off on how long it would take me to adjust to them, Doctor thought a few days, I figured by the time I hit checkout in the attched grocery.. Actually took about 10 minutes past that) Called the RV parts person to have the dump valve I need delivered, and re-parked the house on site.

LIFE IS GOOD TODAY

Dash HEVAC blower, which 3 weeks ago did not work now not only works (Which I fixed 2 weeks ago) but works on HIGH (Could not use high yesterday, due to unbalanced blower)
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote