View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:33 AM   #6
wa8yxm

Send a message via AIM to wa8yxm Send a message via Yahoo to wa8yxm Send a message via Skype™ to wa8yxm

I remember an episode of the TV show Adam-12 where they stopped this drunk who was staggering down the road with a very high class bottle of Hooch.. (Seems he had found an abandonded case of the stuff) and he was willing to tell Reed and Malloy where he found it if they would just check out one thing for him... You see, he had seen a Pink Elephant.

Sure enough, when they ronded the corner in front of the night club there it was, a Genuine Pink Elephant.. (Elephant painted pink) you see the bar in the night club had a new drink they were advertising, The Pink Elephant, and that was the ad-scheme.

Of course when I was in that burn unit I got all the best looking nurses (And trust me, Some of the nurses in that unit were quite good looking.. Mike, Big John, Little John.. (Well, I'm sure the ladies found them good looking.. Me, not so much).

Another hospital I developed the theory of Nursing.

The level of pain (Where 10 is "Go fetch a ladder to get me down from the ceiling" is equal to the looks of the Nurse on the Bo-Derrick scale.

If the nurse is a 10, It's gonna hurt

If the nurse is a one.. You may not even wake up when she gives you the shot.
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote