View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 11:04 AM   #12
wa8yxm

Send a message via AIM to wa8yxm Send a message via Yahoo to wa8yxm Send a message via Skype™ to wa8yxm

OH, I get my first "Christmas" Dinner Sunday.. Darling Daughter did not plan on gifts under her tree here in Townsend, GA, but ... Well, It is the first time I've had a chance to buy presents for a Grandson (Same being born last July 4), So she got a bunch of them, Not just for the boy, but for her and her hubby as well. He gets a cookbook since he likes to cook (Copies of same are beside me (papaer) on the hard drive and on the cell phone)

And a Piggy Bank, traditional porcine shape, but painted up as a football, (Pig Skin) since he is a Football Coach by profession.

She gets some stuff,
Family gets some stuff (including one item she needs for Baby, or will in the near future)
Baby gets among other things an original Glo-Worm (Daughter said he likes things that glow, and SHE had one of those when she was a baby) that one should surprise her.

Should be a Fun Sunday.

I get logged into their WI-FI cause starting Friday.. I'm the house and doggie sitter while they fly to Wyoming.
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote