View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 04:25 PM   #17
N3LYT

OK I will. I agree the ones that have no idea of how to behave cause the issues for those that do I will also say the majority of the gun owners out there behave and do not parade their guns for all to see they are responsible people. I'm talking about the ones that like to shove it in your face they are the ones that make the news the ones that take their AK's in to stores and restaurants they are a black eye for the rest of the gun owners that know how to behave there is no need of that to prove a point it just causes hate and discontent. Not many people know it was not until about the early to mid-80 that even concealed carry was legal except in extreme cases. There never was a wild west most of the old western town did not even allow guns in the town! It just another example of corporate madness open the flood gates. If a concealed carry holder keeps his gun concealed no one would be the wiser so why is it necessary to show it off? If I was a bad guy looking to rob them the first thing I would do is put a bullet in their head because I know they have a gun then rob them. OK I'm done.
N3LYT is offline   Reply With Quote