Thread: QRZ.COM Forum
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 10:48 PM   #4
One Country Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio View Post
The good news is, not once, not one time has anyone on ORR.net required to be moderated for being a jerk and mouthing off in an offensive manner. Not once, ever. And the admin team is very proud of that.

So here's to the rule of common sense and good manners.
You have a good forum Wade. I'm proud to be a member. It continues to grow with some good people as you mentioned.

I had been checking into this forum and several others, but have finally settled on just one other RV forum. I check into a forum called "MyRVTalk" also. Several hams there and a bunch of good people as well. All types of discussions take place but no one is rude or offensive. That's what I enjoy about "Open Roads Radio" too.

Off topic but have a question. I see at the bottom of the forum page that ORR has 300+ members and 60 something "active members". How are active members decernable ? How is that calculated ? I assume checking in a number of times in a certain period of time, is that close ?

Thanks for all the time you guys (Wade, Mike and Greg) put into making this a winning board and good place to check in.