View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 07:36 PM   #3
electricflyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NN5I View Post
Huh? I don't understand.
You can make a reservation for "A" camp site but they will not let you pick a specific one in advance so for the best choice of sites you need to get there early, ahead of the rush thus when you arrive you can park in any empty spot you can find. I just got through making reservations for my upcoming trip back to SW Iowa and going out there I will be stopping at traditional RV parks but on the return trip I am taking the "scenic route" so I have made a reservation for a state park in MO, site specific and a state park in KY, site specific. I also plan to make a stop at a city park in north central MO but they do not take reservations. The big issue with northern camp sites is most are electric only due to freezing water pipes although they have water fill stations in the park just no water at every campsite, they do have dump stations though. I usually don't tote water around on the road except for drinking water in the gallon jugs (for coffee). I don't drink the water in the RV fresh water tank. Actually adult beverages are more suitable which some may say is rotgut.
electricflyer is offline   Reply With Quote