Thread: Financial OUCH
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 07:20 AM   #5
wa8yxm

Send a message via AIM to wa8yxm Send a message via Yahoo to wa8yxm Send a message via Skype™ to wa8yxm

Yes the park is nice.... Prices are reasonable (375 flat per month, Includes water, sewer, electric, WI-FI) and the Cowboy Church is both fun and friendly... I kind of like it.

My own choice of religion the church is only a few (4 or 5) Miles distant and I already have a place in the choir so I am welcomed there as well..

Only negative is there are not trees worth the name, thus no shade save what I make myself (I have the awning out, helps in the afternoon) and storms down here tend to be kind of nasty... Though last nights was the worst I have had since arriving (The rig was a rocking) Owner is a nice guy too.

The park's web page needs updating, the Petting zoo for example... Gone.. Horses are privately owned, not park property and thus you can look, but do not touch.

But I like it here.. Not a lot to do here in Darian/Townsend area, but Savannah is only an hour away by car. And my daughter 25 minutes.
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote