View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 09:33 AM   #4
wa8yxm

Send a message via AIM to wa8yxm Send a message via Yahoo to wa8yxm Send a message via Skype™ to wa8yxm

That is some nice looking hardware there.

When you move into the motor home there is something Joe Walsh (Of the Eagles) and I happen to agree on, though originally for different reasons.

When I put the main radio (Kenwood TS-2000) in my motor home I had to think of my wife, who did not care for listening to the radio since to her it was all noise, no signal (I could clearly hear the voices). So i put it in a small room with a door that can be closed.

Now.. how many small rooms with closable doors are there in the average motor home (mine has 3 doors inside.. One pair of french doors to the main bath/restroom, The bedroom door, and a door into the small "Half bath" or restroom.. Yup, that's where I put the TS-2000, the half bath) so the operating "Chair" is functional for other uses as well.

Joe Walsh also has plumbing in his ham shack.. A different (house type) version of the same seat I have.

Joe commented you never miss so much as a syllable of the round table. My finding is this. I check into a net.. The net control says something like "Go ahead W7JZE and stand by John YXM" and .. Well, suddenly I feel the urge to be seated in a specific place...

Right where I'm sitting.
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote