View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 07:57 AM   #79
One Country Boy

Good morning all. OK, OK, I'll stop fussing about the cold weather. The high was 86 here yesterday with a low of 54 this morning. It won't be long until we hit the high 90's and the humidity stays at 86%. Hope you have a great time on the up coming Friday the 13th Camping trip Wade. My wife says 13 is her lucky number.

Speaking of warming up, "'spring break" is here for our beaches. Florida DOT put in a couple of new bridges and a flyway across St. Andews Bay to handle the excessive traffic for this time of year. The bridges run between Panama City and Panama City Beach. DOT just turned on their new cameras for traffic watching. Click HERE to take a peek. Doesn't look bad right not but you will see some accideints as the weather gets warmer.

I know with the warmer weather Andy is ready to head back up to his summer hide-out. We have to be in Calera, (think I spelled that correctly) Alabama on the 26th to have our RV Dealership make a few corrections to the Jayco 5'er. Nothing serious, a few minor corrections to be made in preparation for summer.

One the satellite receiver to play through to the bedroom and down into the basement storage. We use one receiver in the living area and I can't get it to play through to the bedroom. It is wired different from the previous Jayco we had. I could probably do it myself but we paid them for it so we will let them deal with it. Besides, if I screw something up, and I'm capable of doing that, then I void my warrenty.

Plans are to be in Dallard, GA on the first of July. Will be there for at least a month, then on to other parts of the Great Smokey Mountains. The ONLY bad part is leaving this new grandchild for the summer.

Our neighbors are home for awhile. He and I plan to get in some bass fishing this week. If it's good, I'll post some pics. If I don't report, you will know I'm not braggin'. The general rule is, if you don't see any pics, don't ask. Hi Hi...

I better get going, have one of those semi-annual doctor's appointments in Panama City. Post something and let us know what you are up to and plans for the summer please. I know there are a few that are still of the working group (bless your hearts) but what's going on this summer for you ? Take care all and have a great day and week.